Friday, March 4, 2016

Want To Glow Like A Pro: Self Tanner Game

A friend requested I blast out a blog post about my go to spring/summer no sun glow secret! I was a devoted St.Tropez tanning mousse user for two years but....they came out with a brand new formula! Enter in St. Tropez Self Tan Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse. Now don't get me wrong, changing formulas for me was a BIG decision...but this new one did not disappoint. It went on just as easy as the other, but the fast acting formula left me the perfect shade of bronze in just two hours! I apply with my hands since I have perfected getting if off, but I would def recommend you use the glove they sell until you feel confident in your self tanning skills. When the hours were up...I rinsed off...put on my body lotion...went to bed and was tan perfection by morning! Everyone at work said it was the perfect amount of color, and you must understand that I am as pale as they come. No streaks...no spots...no yucky smell...and definitely no orange hue! This product is available at Ulta and will save you a fortune in spray tan visits!!! I even used it on my face! 
St. Tropez products available at Ulta 
St. Tropez Self Tan Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse $44 6.7 oz 

No comments:

Post a Comment