Saturday, March 5, 2016

Dry Brushing Facts

Why do I love dry brushing? A couple of years ago I went for a massage and they schooled me in the art of dry brushing your skin. So, let me tell you the benefits:

Lymphatic Support: One of the biggest claims of dry brushing is that it stimulates the normal lymph flow within the body and helps with the natural detoxifying process. 
Exfoliation: This process allows for the removal of dead skin cells through natural exfoliation.
Cellulite Help: This is def not a cure all but regular dry brushing can diminish the look of cellulite.

So, I'm not saying you are gonna look like a Victoria's Secret model after some dry brushing...but it is a great natural way to diminish the look of cellulite, get blood flowing to the right areas, and exfoliate your skin before your fave self tanner. 
Dry brushes available at most beauty retailers 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment