Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hair Masque Action: Revive Color Treated Hair

I'm always looking for new ways to make my color treated hair healthier, so I decided to purchase Pureology Curl Complete Moisture Melt Masque during my last trip to Ulta. My hairdresser Alison is a big fan of the Pureology products and this particular one deeply conditions to help fight against coloring damage. All I do is comb it through my wet hair while I'm in the shower...let it sit on my hair for a few minutes...and then rinse.

A few of the features and benefits listed in the Ulta site are:
  • Anti-static, softness, conditioning
  • Luscious formula envelops hair fiber with curve-enhancing polymers
  • Provides enhanced condition, definition and bounce
  • Anti-Fade Complex

So, if you are looking for a new hair product to soften, heal, and transform your hair then I would def give this one a go! 
Pureology Curl Complete Moisture Melt Masque available at Ulta $50.50

No comments:

Post a Comment