Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dry Skin Blues: How Get That Glow Back

This weather...while lovely is def taking a toll on my skin. Today, I noticed how dry it was, and dry skin can make you look aged and fine lines will appear more pronounced. So, after my workout I used my cream cleanser with my foreo brush and then put on a VERY creamy moisturizing face mask. I left this on for around 20 minutes...rinsed...then followed up with my lip balm, La Mer moisture cream, and eye treatment. My skin already feels refreshed and is definitely on the way to recovery. The mask I used is from Organic Spa which is hard to come by locally, but I am a fan of origins and La Mer's masks, or you can head over to your fave retailer Nordy, Neimans, and/or Sephora to get a sample to try and see what works best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment