Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Luxurious Face Splurge

So, I promised y'all some details on the samples that my gal Shalisa got me set up with at Nordstrom Stonebriar. My friend Aim LOVES the La Mer Lifting and Firming Mask that she purchased a couple of months ago. I have been dying to give it a whirl! This mask is a luxurious treat. It is a cream mask that tightens, firms, and refines the face and neck. It is very easy to use and does not require a lot of time to add it to your routine. After cleansing your face apply a thin layer...massaging it in to your skin and leave it on for 10 minutes. You can either tissue it off, rinse it off, or leave it on all night to let it infuse into your skin! You choose the best method based on your skin type. I'm a bit oily so I gave it a rinse when the timer buzzed. My skin feels super soft and I'm looking forward to seeing the long term results! 

La Mer The Lifting and Firming Mask available at Nordstrom $245


No comments:

Post a Comment