Sunday, March 6, 2016

Shop Local: Gettin' Saucy With La Casita Hot Sauce

few weeks ago, I took the kiddos to the Vintage Market in McKinney. While there, I met up with some friends and we sampled La Casita Hot Sauce. The medium hot sauce was just the right amount of spicy, so I grabbed a bottle to support a local Texas vendor. We ran out of this tasty sauce a few weeks ago and I wasn't sure how to get a refill until....lo and behold they were sampling products at my local Kroger!!! I was totally stoked...and told the nice lady (Veronica) how I had been dreaming of their hot sauce and needed more! Their company was "born and created" in Royse City, TX and is locally owned and operated. The hot sauce is all natural, gluten free, vegan, low sodium, and has no additional sugars. Now, you can get it at your local Kroger since they have just been given shelf space in 29 of their stores!!! So, please support this awesome local company while you dip your favorite tortilla chip into their yummy sauce!!! 
La Casita Hot Sauce available at select Kroger stores 

No comments:

Post a Comment