Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Closet Reinvention

Well...Spring Break is here and Spring Cleaning has been on the agenda for WEEKS! I finally got up the energy to tackle the epic project that is my closet and with some help from the Container Store...I am on my way to organization bliss! I purchased more of the Joy no slip hangers (which are amazing by the way). They create more room and can even stack items to consolidate! I also purchased some jewelry organizers to keep my items easy to view and access. I made it a point to get rid of items that I haven't worn this year...it is very hard for me to do this, but I kept my friend Emily in mind who is excellent at reinventing her closet and staying organized. I took the rejected items over to Plato's and Clothes Mentor (one man's trash is another's treasure) and received a total of $50! So, even though cleaning out one's closet is a huge feat...it is def work it!!! 
Huggable Hangers in black available at the Container Store $29.99

No comments:

Post a Comment