Friday, February 26, 2016

The Lil' Black Transition Dress: Off the Shoulders...Yes Please!!

So...these little teases of pretty weather have really been getting me down. I'm ready to bust out my sandals and skirts....and to once again feel the warm sun on my bright fluorescent white legs. This lil' black dress from Urban Outfitters is going to be my perfect transition piece from winter to spring. I will pair it will boots, off the shoulder, and the possibility of a light infinity scarf is def not out of the question. It is a versatile piece that can be worn with flats or heels...dressed up or down. Every mag is showing super stylish off the shoulder tops and dresses, and I LOVE this trend every time is rolls back around. I cannot wait to recieve it in the mail!!! 
Available at Urban Outfitters Price $60 Model is wearing a size small I ordered a medium

No comments:

Post a Comment