Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Morning Face Cream Ritual #skintransformation

Today, as I was participating in my morning skin ritual...I realized how much I looked forward to putting on my face cream. After washing my face, I long to smooth out the face cream...thinning it out just enough to pat it gently onto my parched skin (this is the proper technique to apply the cream). When I'm finished my face feels fresh and looks luminous. It also creates the perfect smooth canvas for my make up...which is a whole other blog post. What is this magical cream you might ask??? It is the Creme De La Mer Moisturizing Cream and it has transformed my skin. Go see the gals at the La Mer Stonebriar counter for help finding the perfect products for your skin type. They will even sample you out product to help you make your selections!! 
Available at Nordstrom price varies by size

No comments:

Post a Comment